Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Back, My Neck! (Repost from Saturday, August 1, 2015)

Have you ever tried folding a piece of paper, a gum wrapper, a dollar bill as small as you can?  When I was a kid, I used to do that.  I would just keep folding and folding until it got too small to fold anymore.

THAT is what my body feels like every morning.  There have even been mornings where I can't even move and my husband has to drop Tylenol into my mouth and pour water in so I can swallow them.  I just lie there until it kicks in and then I can get up.  Even with OTC pain killers move around like an old lady.  The nurse at my Oncologist's office asked me what hurt. "Everything," I said.  They asked me to be for specific (heavy sigh).

I mean what else does EVERYTHING mean?!!!  And you know the answer I got?  That this doesn't sound like it has anything to do with the cancer and that I should follow up with my primary care physician.....

SRSLY?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment